Motivational Quotes by KingofCopy.com

January Flannel is the protagonist in the novel The Capricorn Goat~~January Flannel. A mystery/suspense novel serialized for book club members. You can join the book club at www.billiewilliams.com/BOOKCLUB.html

Monday, October 20, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!


The Capricorn Goat has a publication offer from Publish America where I published Tung Umolomo. If you haven't checked out that South African Adventure story yet - get thee over to my website and check it out -- I'm giving away a free copy of it. Contest news will be on the website.

As for me, January Flannel - she is celebrating the thrill of being the star of Capricorn Goat and finally getting her story to the page and the public. Keep an eye out here for her story and the publishing game how it goes.

Right now I'm doing final edits and polish to send the best manuscript I can send to Publish America for edits and publication.
January

No comments:

Small Town Secrets