Motivational Quotes by KingofCopy.com

January Flannel is the protagonist in the novel The Capricorn Goat~~January Flannel. A mystery/suspense novel serialized for book club members. You can join the book club at www.billiewilliams.com/BOOKCLUB.html

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Introducing Me = )


Hi
My name is January Flannel and you have probably heard of my adventures some what in The Capricorn Goat ~~ January Flannel. Well I am a true Capricorn, but that doesn't mean that's all I am. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have here...just send me a note - add a comment to my blog and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Let's have a little fun...Do you know the name of my Romantic Interest in The Capricorn Goat? What You haven't met him yet? Well, then join the book club - read the archives its a free chapter by chapter read of the rough draft of the novel - a chapter a week delivered to your in box. Check it out at http://www.billiewilliams.com/BOOKCLUB.html
Catch you later,
January

No comments:

Small Town Secrets