Motivational Quotes by KingofCopy.com

January Flannel is the protagonist in the novel The Capricorn Goat~~January Flannel. A mystery/suspense novel serialized for book club members. You can join the book club at www.billiewilliams.com/BOOKCLUB.html

Friday, January 18, 2008

January Flannel is...


First of all I'm a Capricorn that makes me a Fir Tree since my birthday is January 11.

What does the fir tree have to say about me? I'm the mysterious one. Extraordinary taste, I handle stress poorly, I love anything beautiful, I can become depressed at times, I'm stubborn (just ask Dakota Phoenix).

I tend to care for those close to me as well as helping strangers. This is certainly true. My friend Echo is a delight and I would do anything for her, as I would for my daughter, Taylor. I am supposedly rather modest - it may not look like it from the first sentence about extraordinary taste {smile} but I really am. I have a hard time tooting my own horn. I'm just telling you what the druid tree chart tells about me. I am a hard worker, talented? [I'm not sure of this one, but I do dabble in many crafts and hobbies], unselfish and I have many friends. I'm selective about the male company I keep. I do not like having enemies. I would consider myself very reliable.

So that's me in a tree branch. Later I'll tell you a few more of those characteristics that make me who I am. Why I drive Warren Westlake, Sheriff of our small town crazy. My thoughts on coach Dakota Phoenix as soon as I figure out what they are...{smile}

So hang around, grab a cup of your favorite beverage and chat a while.
hugz
January
My Story - The Capricorn Goat~~January Flannel available as a serialized novel join the Book Club and get each chapter free, delivered to your inbox weekly.

No comments:

Small Town Secrets